Thank you to all who completed a questionnaire at the end of the Autumn term.
Below are the collated results of the survey so that you can see how well we are doing in each area. We had 80 responses
- 100% agree or strongly agree that their child enjoys school
- 100% agree or strongly agree that their child is safe at this school
- 97% agree or strongly agree that they are informed of their child’s progress
- 97% agree or strongly agree that their child is making enough progress at this school
- 97% agree or strongly agree that teaching is good at this school
- 95% agree or strongly agree that they are supported with their child’s learning
- 99% agree or strongly agree that their child is encouraged to have a healthy lifestyle
- 99% agree or strongly agree that their child is helped to be well prepared for the future
- 99% agree or strongly agree that their child’s particular needs are met
- 96% agree or strongly agree that unacceptable behaviour is dealt with effectively
- 96% agree or strongly agree that their concerns are taken into account
- 95% agree or strongly agree that this school is led and managed well
- 97% agree or strongly agree that they are happy with their child’s experience at this school
We are pleased with our results and are always looking at ways to further improve. We believe that is important to work together and engage with parents. We are doing so by running parents workshops, holding curriculum mornings and establishing a parent forum where parents can make suggestions as to how together, we can move the school forward. This is identified in our School Development Plan for 2015-2016.
Pupil Questionnaire Results Summer Term 2016
Each year we seek the views of the pupil at Leagrave Primary School about various aspects of their education.
The outcomes below are the pupils’ own views on the different questions asked. These questions were completed independently. This helps us to better understand the work of our school, what we do well and the areas that we would like to improve on from the perspective of the pupils.
We use this information, alongside parent questionnaires and internal monitoring and evaluation, to update the school development plan so that we can develop the curriculum in line with the needs and views of our pupils.
We are pleased with our pupil responses, as we feel it reflects the hard work that staff at Leagrave Primary put into continuously delivering engaging and innovative lessons, caring for the pupils and ensuring for a positive learning environment.
Next academic year, we will be seeking the views of parents at our Parent Forum with regards to homework. We will also be ensuring that we further embed our good practice by consulting with parents, school council and pupils to continue to successfully address our Anti Bullying Agenda.